Tuesday, October 6, 2009

oct 6 - this and that

I took a little break from stitching last night and tonight and read a book from one of my fave series..."Death of a Rug Lord" by Tamar Myers. This is from the Den of Antiquity series. I love these cozy series and the main character in this one - Abigail Timberlake Washburn - owns an antique shop in Charleston. I just got the newest one from the library and knew I had to catch up. Now it's back to stitching...a small Halloween piece called "Spooky Tree" from Trilogy.
So much to do...so little time...
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. The books sound interesting.. will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cozies too so I will have to definitely check this author out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!