Tuesday, April 20, 2010

april 20 - a simple woman's daybook

for today...april 20
outside my window...the sun is trying to peek through
i am thinking...that it's high time i got my stitching mojo back
i am thankful...that we had a wonderfully relaxing week and got home safely
from the kitchen...leftover pasta, shrimp, mushrooms & sundried tomatoes
i am wearing...capris & paisley
i am reading...The Spellmans Strike Again
i am hearing...lots of background library noise
a few plans for the rest of the week...trying to get my office cleaned out
i am hoping...for a quiet evening
one of my favorite things...nutella on toast
a photo to share...one of my kitties, Jack, helping me stitch




to read more daybooks, please look here.

mahalo for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Lynda, I am glad to hear you had a good trip! Thanks for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of your pets...Glad you had an enjoyable trip!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lynda,
    That is a charming cat.I grew up with 26 or 30 Siamese munchkins. I just love Cats.
    That is a beautiful picture!
    Anilizibits

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cat you have Lynda!

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack looks life a sweet stitching buddy. Totally unlike my girls, who have been pouncing on each other and leaving me with battle wounds & hunting for my scattered stash. I don't dare go near my yarn because my suburban feline terrorists eyes light up in anticipation of mayhem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack resembles our former cat, Misse. We gave him that name, because we believed he was a she! But when the truth revealed...well, Misse became a he.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!