Friday, November 2, 2012

a fun exchange



One of the yahoo groups I belong to is Every Stitch Counts, and the friends there are always coming up with fun things to do. Over the past weeks, one of the things some of us did was a scissor fob or biscornu exchange. All of the stitched pieces were so lovely!

I decided to do a scissor fob because as much as I love biscornu, I never think mine turn out very well. My partner was Mylene, and this is the fob I stitched for her. It is a design from Little House Needleworks.


This is the adorable fob I received from Mylene. It is a design from Plum Pudding Needlearts, and includes some of my favorite motifs and pretty autumn colors (also my favorites)


This was really a fun exchange...can't wait for the next one!

Thanks for taking the time to visit!

13 comments:

  1. Great exchange! Both pieces are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo I recognise the first piece ..lol beautifully stitched both of them :) lovely exchange :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Did you change the colors on the LHN piece? I need to go look for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the fobs are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are wonderful! Exchanges and swaps are fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both scissor fobs turned out great for the exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That truely must have been fun. What a great exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable fobs!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute scissor fob! love them both!

    socialsue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!