Monday, November 12, 2012

victory!


I dusted off my sewing machine, found the instruction book and had some fun this afternoon! It sure saved me a lot of time putting together a little piece for an exchange.

And who knew there was a needle threader on the machine? Has that always been there? I can't tell you the problems I have had trying to thread the sewing machine needles!

Anyway, I am a very happy camper! You can see a teeny bit of the piece off to the right...sort of!)

I am off to pick hubby up at the airport...so glad to have him home safely!

Thanks for taking the time to visit!

2 comments:

  1. You have a super machine! I have a Janome Magnolia and love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice machine! I am glad your DH arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!